I saw this tag on Plus+Beauty‘s blog and thought it looked fun, It’s been ages since I did a tag, so here goes!
1. Name a beauty regimen you rarely do? Face masks! I feel like it’s something I should get into, but just never seem to make the time – can you recommend one that could make me change me mind?!
2. Is washing your make-up brushes something that you do regularly? I love using clean brushes so do try to wash them regularly. It’s not the most exciting thing to do, but super important as you don’t want to be brushing dirt all over your lovely freshly cleansed face!
3. How long will you last with chipped nail polish? A day? The day it chips – it’s got to go! I would rather have naked nails than chipped polish. There, I said it!
4. How long will you put off buying/replacing a beauty product, even if you need it? It depends if it’s high end or high street, and how many spare pennies I have that month! If it’s high street I won’t think twice about it, but with my high end products I’ll try and start putting some money away when I can see it start to run out. #ForwardThinking
5. What is your worst beauty habit? Biting my lips! Yuck….
6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off doing all the time? I can’t really think of anything non-beauty related that I put off….. cooking maybe?! As much as I want to enjoy it – I just don’t! Beauty related ‘thing’ that I always put off has got to be hair care! I am so lazy with my hair! I’m not loving mine at the moment, so tend to shove it straight up in a ponytail or messy bun.
7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready at the last minute? Always last minute! I can be showered and ready in 20mins, make up, hair – the lot! I don’t really enjoy spending ages getting ready as I get bored looking at myself in the mirror!
8. Can you commit to spending bans? It depends why I’m on a spending ban! If I’m saving for something I deem worthwhile (wedding, travelling etc) then I am really committed. If it’s just because I think I’ve bought enough mascaras/blushes/lipsticks for a while – I can easily justify it to myself!
9. How organized are your make-up and nail polish collections? Not organised at all!! My dressing table drawers are a complete mish mash of products, but the products I use daily are all in the same drawer. At some point I want to get some drawer organisers and sort it out once and for all!
Hope you liked this tag! I’m not going to tag anyone specific, but if you haven’t done this and would like to – send me your links so I can read your answers!